Real World Pokemon Real World Pokemon

one thing got in the way..

the audio quality. it was more than sub par. with some better equipment you'll be all set. but currently it's scratchy and the yells make it scratchier than the domestic housecat can dish out. good luck in your future submissions.

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks, I agree, our equipment is as ghetto as it gets, but trust me, we're slowly gaining more and working harder and harder and learning more and more, and thanks

Phoenix Wrong:Say What!? Phoenix Wrong:Say What!?

Excellent work!

i liked the movie. wonderful humor. but one thing bothered me. audio credits. Youy did have them, just next time be sure to put them in order. example: which one belonged to scene one? ("listen well, mortal...you are not my master.") i'd like to know cuz i think i've heard it somewhere.

Phoenix WTF Phoenix WTF

wonderful!

this was incredibly hilarious. I just have one tiny problem. (and its the reason for the 9 for the overall rating) For your sound clip credits, putting "ytmnd" as your source DOES NOT COUNT. At least not to me. Unless the site gives credits to the clips they have. Even so, it doesn't really count because you want to give credit to the sources of the clips themselves. That and you're taking away recognition on the origional sources. Anyway, bear it in mind when doing another production. Other than the credits, it was a wonderful movie. And very hilarious.

Little-Rena responds:

The source in which I got them from was YTMND, I do not know what source the people there got them from, hence no original source.

Phoenix Maybe? Phoenix Maybe?

not bad at all. and pretty darn funny.

just one thing: don't forget to add the audio credits afterwards. That "x-men" or whatever that clip is called is driving me nuts! (can't find it) Other than that, good job.

ParoVadius RESET ParoVadius RESET

wow. just wow.

I've seen the origonal. and WOW! you've improved a lot. I laughed, i cryed (almost. on the inside. but for a flash to do that to me, it takes talent) and i was just impressed with this makeover. Nice job on revamping Slorgaibon, too. If you made the sprite yourself, major props. =) I really look forward to seeing ParoVadius Reset 2!! (p.s. sloggy is THE man! XD)

Be Sprited 2 Be Sprited 2

effin hilarious

what was the game used in scene 13, by the way? That was the only thing that nagged at me. other than that, i loved it. Especially seeing pikachu and ash getting their asses kicked by bruce lee (?)

rebaz responds:

that scene 13 was from Super probotector also known as Super Contra, in europe they look different, and called different, but game play is the same =D!, and yea, it was fun beating up pikachu, ahahah , that guys name is Kenshiro from Hokuto no ken(Fist of the north star)

Zeo Sonic Rangers Zeo Sonic Rangers

O_O daymn

wow. that's pretty damn good! I'll agree with the last person in saying "make this a series", cuz this has excellent potential. nice work and keep it up!

PR: Mayan Guards OP PR: Mayan Guards OP

Interesting concept.

This looks like it has some good potential. I thought the graphics were pretty good too. (if youre gonna take off with a series anytime soon, i suggest drawing the backrounds, too.) And this looks like it might not suck like the rest of the pr series O_o. lol *ahem* nice work.

Bagagagaga Bop! Bagagagaga Bop!

Thats....um...wow

baka....was she saying "idiot" in japanese over and over again? lol. nice flash. It mustve been hell syncing the voice with the flash. For that, I give you major props!

ParoVadius (2002 Version) ParoVadius (2002 Version)

Hilarious!

That was very good flash. I'm curious if you made the "Slorgaibon" sprite yourself. Anyways, this was really good work in my opinion. This does have some potential to become a flash game, but that's another story. And I loved the audio. (particularly "marble corridor" and "kiss from a rose"...even if it was for a sec.)Keep up with the good work. (and slorga is THE man!)

DYNAKYRIS responds:

You know, my main hope these days is that you encountered few to no problems viewing it. Since this was before I went all-PNG, there're LOTS of GIF transparency issues when playing it in Flash 8 viewers. Drop it into a Flash 5 player, however, and there's no problem.

Did I make the Slogaibon sprite? Well, in truth, there isn't one. What you see are the seperate parts of Slogra and (recolored) Gaibon arranged and animated into what you see! It was kinda tricky to do, at first. I'm considering using animated GIFs of him in the future, however.

If you'd like, you can see a sexier, updated version on my Flash site. Just point @ FIN'D SWF when you get there and look for 'ParoVadius RESET.'

Good luck with your site!